Register with PACEY Children Come First
The first step for any network interested in becoming quality assured is to register with PACEY Children Come First.
By registering you'll be:
- added to the PACEY Children Come First mailing list so you'll be kept up to date with new network information.
- granted access to the Toolkit Area of the PACEY Children Come First website.
- able to download all the guidance necessary to take your childminding network through the PACEY Children Come First quality assurance process.
- able to adapt templates and samples of other network documentation such as sample policies, observation records etc, for your network's needs.
- provided with advice on starting and developing a network, including sample job descriptions for a network coordinator.
Even if you're just starting out, or simply considering whether to develop a network, the Toolkit can give you a clear framework for your network's development as well as practical help with sample job descriptions, network paperwork and other resources.
Registering isn't a commitment to becoming quality assured (although the PACEY Children Come First department will contact you once a year to see how your network is developing). Instead it gives you access to information, advice and support on developing your network and taking it through quality assurance.
Registration costs just £95 including VAT per network. For more information about the costs of network approval click here.
To register please download the form A, complete and sign the form, then mail it to NCMA Children Come First, Membership and Professional Development, PACEY, Royal Court, 81 Tweedy Road, Bromley, Kent BR1 1TG.