PACEY Children Come First is a quality improvement scheme for childminding networks. Children Come First is:
- recognised as a quality improvement scheme for childminders across England and Wales.
- well recognised across the childcare sector.
- enables networks to accredit childminders to offer early years education to 3- and 4-year-olds and disadvantaged 2-year-olds.
- designed especially for childminding networks and childminders.
- developed to give networks a strong working framework, which encourages them to plan for the future.
You can read more about PACEY Children Come First and the benefits of quality-assuring childminding networks using the links on the left.